EMBRACE THE SUCK!
Burpee 350 Form Standards:
1. Start with hands on the ground in front of your feet. Keep your back straight.
2. Kick feet out behind you into the top of the push-up portion of the burpee. Your body should be straight and tight in a flat plank.
3. Lower your body into the lowest part of a push-up. Your chest and thighs should ultimately touch the ground at the same time. Remember to keep your whole body, especially your midline, tight.
4. Push up into the top of the push-up position again.
5. Jump your feet up to your hands into your starting position.
6. Jump into the air and clap your hands overhead so that your ear is exposed in front of your arms. Your feet should leave the ground.
7. For every “F” Bomb during this WOD participant agrees to donate an additional $1 to the Multiple Sclerosis Society
If you are completing as a team...each member must do at least 50 burpees.
You can register for the event (and bring your ticket into the box). $15 per person.
You do not need to be a member of UCCF to participate in the challenge, just bring your ticket.
WOD: 6,7,8, & 9 AM
Free Intro: 10 AM (no need to register...just come on in!)
Good luck to all of our members out running the Ragnar Relay this weekend!